Thank you for your interest in the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska!
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska provides opportunities to people of all nations to contribute to the advancement of the Winnebago Tribe. The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska offers an exceptional employee experience as an “employer of choice” by offering to qualified employees:
• Employee Wellness: Including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability and paid exercise time at Employee Wellness Center
• Generous Time Off: Vacation and Personal Time Off (up to 7 weeks by end of year 2) , 10 Paid Holidays and more
• Part-Time Employee Benefits (some restrictions apply)
• And More!
Two Ways To Apply!
1) Please click on the links below to find out more information about open positions and to apply. Please have your cover letter and resume (if applicable), as-well-as TWO (2) letters of reference available in a PDF or Word (.doc) format to upload when asked. Applications without the letters of reference will not be considered. Please be aware that once you start the application process, you must upload the applicable documents at that time, as you cannot save and come back later.
2) Stop into the Human Resources Office at 100 Bluff Street, Winnebago, NE., to apply at our Hiring Kiosk. Please be sure to bring your cover letter and resume (if applicable), as-well-as TWO (2) letters of reference either on a flash (thumb) drive in a PDF or Word (.doc) format OR paper copies to upload into the kiosk. Applications without references will not be considered. Please be aware that once you start the application process, you must upload the applicable documents at that time, as you cannot save and come back later.
For more information, please call the Human Resources Office at (402) 878-3100. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska is an EOE. All applicants will comply with 45 CFR 1301, Subpart D, Section 1301.31, C and D, which require all prospective employees to sign a declaration prior to employment regarding all arrests and convictions of child abuse or violent felonies, and comply with PL 101-630 and PL 101-637 regarding criminal records check.
As provided by Federal Law, all qualified Native American and Veteran applicants shall receive preference over Non-Native American applicants. In the absence of qualified Native American applicants, consideration will be given to all other applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender orientation/identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska participates in E-Verify.