The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska recognized the need to build a senior center for aging adults to thrive in the community. The Winnebago Senior Citizen Center is an important community resource and enriches lives of senior citizens. Its services and programs help make life more convenient and easier to manage for older adults.
- Meals: Congregate and Home Delivered
- Transportation: Medical Appointments; Shopping; Pay Bills and Other
- Legal Assistance: Legal Aid Attorney is present on the 4th Thursday afternoon each month for consultation.
- Home Chore Services
- Education: Ho-Chunk Language Classes Twice A Week.
- Crafts and Sewing: Monday and Tuesday Evenings
- Information and Referral
- Case Management
- Health and Fitness: Weekly Walking and Exercise, Monthly Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Screening
- Senior Loan
- Bingo: Thursday through Monday at Winnavegas
Winnebago Senior Center
103 Bluff St.
Winnebago, NE 68071
Janet "Nakay" Bird, Director - Email