The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska provides opportunity to people of all nations to contribute to the advancement of the Winnebago tribe.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska offers an excellent health insurance program; leave accrual; competitive wages and is an excellent employer.
Please submit a letter of application for a specific position, with a complete resume or letter of application with a completed application form and two (2) letters of reference no later than the closing date.
"The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska participates in the E-verify program".
Please click on the job title to view the full job description.
- Groundskeeper Assistant III - (Closes August 6th 2015)
- Groundskeeper Assistant II - (Closes August 6th 2015)
- Custodian (2) - (Closes August 6th 2015)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - (Closes August 3rd 2015)
- Office Associate II (Re-Ad) - (Closes August 3rd 2015)
- P-14-12 Lead Teacher (4) - OPEN UNTIL FILLED
IHS AREA Job Announcements:
Little Priest Tribal College Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Incorporated Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Community Development Corporation Job Postings:
Woodland Trails Art Job Postings:
Check back soon