The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska provides opportunity to people of all nations to contribute to the advancement of the Winnebago tribe.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska offers an excellent health insurance program; leave accrual; competitive wages and is an excellent employer.
Please submit a letter of application for a specific position, with a complete resume or letter of application with a completed application form and two (2) letters of reference no later than the closing date.
"The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska participates in the E-verify program".
Please click on the job title to view the full job description.
- Winnebago Gaming Commission Commissionner- (Posted 03-24-15)
- Lead Nutrition Educator - (Posted 03-24-15)
- Head Cook - (Posted 03-24-15)
- Nutrition Education Assistant - (Posted 03-24-15)
- Receptionist/Office Associate (ReAd) - (Posted 03-24-15)
- Kitchen/Cooking Assistants - (Posted 03-24-15)
- Lifeguard (ReAd) - (Posted 03-24-15)
- EMS Driver - (Posted 03-20-15)
- Associate Teacher - (Posted 03-20-15)
- Professional Parent Consultant - (Posted 03-20-15)
- Internal Auditor (RE-AD) - Winnebago Gaming Operations - (Posted 03-06-15)
- P-14-12 Lead Teacher (4) - OPEN UNTIL FILLED
IHS AREA Job Announcements:
Little Priest Tribal College Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Incorporated Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Community Development Corporation Job Postings:
Woodland Trails Art Job Postings:
Check back soon