The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska provides opportunity to people of all nations to contribute to the advancement of the Winnebago tribe.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska offers an excellent health insurance program; leave accrual; competitive wages and is an excellent employer.
Please submit a letter of application for a specific position, with a complete resume or letter of application with a completed application form and two (2) letters of reference no later than the closing date.
"The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska participates in the E-verify program".
Please click on the job title to view the full job description.
- Language Apprentice (3) - (Closes 10-29-15)
- Office Associate/Child Support Clerk - (Closes 10-22-15)
- ELI Grant Assistant - (Closes 10-29-15)
- Media Production Manager - (Closes 10-29-15)
- Public Relations Coordinator - (Closes 10-29-15)
- Master Language Teacher - (Closes 10-29-15)
- Behavioral Health Director - (Closes October 12th 2015)
- Licensed Mental Health Therapist - (Closes October 12th 2015)
- P-14-12 Lead Teacher (4) - OPEN UNTIL FILLED
IHS AREA Job Announcements:
Little Priest Tribal College Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Incorporated Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Community Development Corporation Job Postings:
Woodland Trails Art Job Postings:
Check back soon