The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska provides opportunity to people of all nations to contribute to the advancement of the Winnebago tribe.
The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska offers an excellent health insurance program; leave accrual; competitive wages and is an excellent employer.
Please submit a letter of application for a specific position, with a complete resume or letter of application with a completed application form and two (2) letters of reference no later than the closing date.
"The Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska participates in the E-verify program".
Please click on the job title to view the full job description.
- Credit Officer - (Closes September 13th 2015)
- Chee-Woy-Na-Zee Halfway House Tech (2) - (Closes September 15th 2015)
- Registered Dietician (Re-Ad) - (Closes September 8th 2015)
- Recreation Coordinator - (Closes September 8th 2015)
- Youth Crisis Intervention Center Director - (September 8th 2015)
- P-14-12 Lead Teacher (4) - OPEN UNTIL FILLED
BOYS & GIRLS CLUB OF WINNEBAGO
- Part-Time Program Specialist
- All questions can be directed to Eugene DeCora, Unit Director at 402-878-2112.
IHS AREA Job Announcements:
Little Priest Tribal College Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Incorporated Job Postings:
Ho-Chunk Community Development Corporation Job Postings:
Woodland Trails Art Job Postings:
Check back soon